Sunday 2 December 2012

reading reflection #5


Halo: The Forerunner Saga
Greg Bear
Pages 267-282

   When I picked up reading again Bornstellar was on a counsellor ship heading towards the capital with a few young counsellors. The ship they were on was said to be one of the fastest ever made but for some reason a journey that should have only taken about 2-3 hours is going to take 2-3 days.  I am very curious as to why that is? Couldn't they just go into slip space like they had during other travels across the galaxy?
   Also on this ship ride I think Bornstellar has developed a crush on a female warrior servant named Glory. I don't think anything will develop out of this because of the circumstances. 
    Bornstellar bas been asked to go to the capital to testify on the behalf of the Didact against the Master builder (Faber)
    I don't know what Faber is accused of but hopefully the last 50 pages will clear all of this up and tell me what he did wrong.
     I predict that the last 50 pages will have some sort of action because well quite frankly what's a halo book with out some suspense. I also think that Faber will somehow escape from the trial or do some evil deed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment