Sunday 2 December 2012

Reading reflection #6


Halo: The Forerunner Saga
Greg Bear
pages 283-300


    As I predicted in my last reflection, the Master builder known as Faber has done something evil. During his trial, an Ancilla called Mendicate Bias appeared and froze everyone's armor up while taking control of Bornstellars armor to force him to walk away from the trial. I won't go into too much detail about that because I don't want to ruin the book but I knew something like this would happen.
      During this scene all I could do was keep reading even when my mom called for supper.  In this segment of my book there was also a big twist! I learnt that the Didact could speak through the voice of Bornstellar either through his mind or maybe the voice and memory of the Didact was left in his imprint that Bornstellar received during the brevet mutation.
      The last part of my book is coming up and I have a few predictions to make: 1st, I think Bornstellar will grow into a smaller version of the Didact and inherit some of his battle experience so he won't be so defenceless in a battle. 2, I also think that we will meet the librarian soon that we havent heard from or about in awhile so I'll be expecting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment