Sunday 2 December 2012

Reading response #3


Halo: The Fore runners saga
Greg Bear
Page 206-224


As I near the end of my book, I wish there was still 200 pages left. This is a great book with an amazing story and plot. Although there hasn't been any of the action I expected from a halo book, the actual plot has made up for that lack of action though. 
   Who knows though there's still 120 pages left, plenty of room for a nice fight scene or some sort of action
   Where I left off the main character got separated from his group and they are now galaxies apart from each other, and since the story is being told from the point of view of the young fore runner, I have no idea what is happening with the didact and the humans. I am also curious as to what the young fore runners father does for business for him to have power over the master builder to keep the young fore runner alive. I hope I get some answers in the next dozen pages of this amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment